An analog life

Still partying like it's 1999

2006-04-14

Manchester Passion

Oh my goodness, if I hadn't seen press about it all week I'd have thought I was dreaming. An hour-long Easter procession through the streets of Manchester, with Madchester music and featuring Bez from Happy Mondays and Tim Booth from James ... could it be anything other than a bizarre spectacle? It's the sort of wacky mix of ancient history and modern pop culture that seems uniquely British. You can bet I'll be watching.

Link here

And Happy Easter! If you haven't already discovered what the Easter Bunny does the other 364 days of the year, here's a clip to fill you in. (Warning: Some violence)

The Easter Bunny Hates You.

3 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup, the easter bunny hates me alright! -T2

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Rob said...

Happy Easter Laura and Jeff!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Laura said...

THAT must be who broke into your car, T2! Pure evil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home