An analog life

Still partying like it's 1999

2007-01-19

Adventures in text messaging

Today is a momentous occasion - I've just sent my very first text message! And my god, it took forever. I'll have you know that, while I couldn't figure out how to make capital letters, my punctuation and spelling was otherwise impeccable. I'm still awaiting confirmation that it actually arrived, but if hell freezes over tonight, it's probably my fault.

Tomorrow I'm voluntarily getting up at 6:00 am. On a Saturday. So if you see creatures of the porcine variety flying, that's probably also my fault. Here's a not-so-subtle hint as to my destination:

3 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you lucky lady! how was it?

andrea

p.s. did you wear the shoes there? ;)

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heard that was a good game, i saw the man u - arsenal one on tv yesterday

 
At 2:57 AM, Anonymous Roller shoes said...

thank you for shar,good post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home