An analog life

Still partying like it's 1999

2006-10-03

Franglais

The Office, in addition to becoming a surprisingly funny US series, is being adapted in Germany as Stromberg, in France as Le Bureau, and in French Canada as La Job. Heh.

An article about some of the remakes.

David Bowie guest-stars in the second season of Ricky Gervais' new series, Extras. And the new season of Veronica Mars starts tonight, which will give me a reason to carry on now that it's only barely light out when I have to get up for work and sandal season is officially over.

Oh, something else cool ... I saw this guy on the bus last week. I wanted to tell him I've read almost every Inspector Morse book (except the last one where Morse dies), but we had only two stops together before he got off, and we passed liked ships in the night ...

2 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, cool, cool! You wrote this post ages ago, so I don't know if you'll see my comment...but that's awesome. I wonder what he thinks of the new Inspector Lewis tv series?

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I saw a photo in a local magazine of him on the set of the new series, with the actor who plays Lewis, so he must be in support of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home